Résumé / CV
- Highly proficient in a variety of Java technologies, including Java EE, GlassFish, JPA (Java Persistence API), JSF (Java ServerFaces), and Maven.
- Experienced in developing in all three of the major Java IDEs (Netbeans, Eclipse, and IntelliJ IDEA).
- Also knowledgeable in PHP, C/C++, MatLab, and R.
Northrop Grumman Corporation | Software Engineer | January 2014 – Present
- Modified an existing Java Swing desktop application by improving its mapping capabilities using OpenMap 5.0.3, added advanced metrics, and applied redesigns to the GUI.
- Migrated that Java Swing desktop application to a web application using GlassFish, JPA, CDI, JSF, PrimeFaces, PrimeFaces Extensions, and an Oracle XE database. Provided major customizations to the PrimeFaces JSF timeline component. Configured the build and dependency tool Maven such that the web application could be built while not connected to the Internet.
- Maintain and update the public website for the Defense Production Act Title III program. Made this website into HTML5 compliance by modifying and customizing the PHP files, CSS files, and image files in such a way that the website’s overall appearance did not change. Implemented a mobile-friendly version using CSS media queries.
Moreover Technologies | Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer | May 2013 – October 2013
- Automated web applications using the Java library Selenium.
- Tested REST interfaces using JMeter.
- Reported bugs using JIRA.
Air Force Institute of Technology | Computer Programmer / Research Assistant | Mar 2011 – May 2013
- Generated 3D models from 2D imagery using the structure-from-motion (SfM) C/C++ library Bundler
- Generated simulated images using Blender
- Provided input on an AFIT student’s graduate thesis
Wright State University | Teacher’s Assistant | September 2010 – June 2012
- Taught computer labs in the Java language for non-majors (CS141 & CS142).
- Graded student projects in a timely manner.
- Reported student performance to the teacher.
Wright State University | Master of Science (M.S.) in Computer Science | 2014 – 2019
Wright State University | Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Computer Science | 2008 – 2012
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) | October 2, 2016
- Verify: https://www.certmetrics.com/comptia/public/verification.aspx?code=XNJ0VR9GPLQEQ76Y
Oracle 1Z0-803 - Java SE 7 Programmer I | September 2015