November is over and December has begun. One more of these monthly book-reading blog posts and I will have been doing this for five years!
I read 17 different books to my son - and 10 different books to my daughter.
And, for the first time in five years, I didn’t finish a book.
Books I Read to My Children
Books I Read to My Son
Here are the 17 books I read to my son:
- Baby Einstein Amazing Animals!
- Farm Animals by Daniel Nunn
- Grover’s Animal Adventure
- Gus, the Pilgrim Turkey
- Hug Time
- I Will Surprise My Friend!
- Just Me and My Puppy
- Love You Forever
- Miss Spider’s ABC
- Richard Scarry’s Cars and Trucks and Things That Go
- Sesame Beginnings At The Zoo
- The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving All Around
- The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving Blessings
- The Is a Bird on Your Head!
- The Sneetches and Other Stories
- Turkey Surpriseq
- Turkey’s Thanksgiving Adventure
Books I Read to My Daughter
And here are the 10 books I read to my daughter: