September 2018 Book Reading List
Sometime around September 15th I looked at the date and realized I hadn’t been reading anything for me. I had been reading fairly regularly to my son - a dozen or so different books in September - but I must’ve been too busy for myself.
So I chose two books to read. The first book was intentionally short so I’d have something for this blog post. The other book I’m still working on. Hopefully, I’ll finish it by the end of the month so you can find out what it is :)
Books I Read for Me
So what was that short book I read?
I picked this book up for free at a Libertarian convention a few years ago (I don’t really remember which year it was). Essentially it argues that in order for freedom to succeed, people need to have strong morals.
Books I Read to My Son
Here are the dozen or so (15 - I just counted!) books I read to my son:
- Pooh’s Best Day: A Book About Weather
- Newtonian Physics for Babies
- Tails Are Not for Pulling
- Baby Einstein: First Book of Puppies
- How Do Dinosaurs Love Their Dogs?
- How Do Dinosaurs Go to Sleep?
- I Love You Every Little Bit: A Pop Up Book
- DC Super Heroes Colors, Shapes, and More!
- My First Superman Book: Touch and Feel
- Hug Time by Patrick McDonnell
- Daddy Hugs by Karen Katz
- God Bless You & Good Night by Hannah Hall
- Daddy and Me
- Thank You, God, For Daddy
- Dog Wants to Play
He’s six months old now. It’s simply amazing how fast he grows and changes. I know it’s cliche, but when you’re used to adults who don’t even change over the course of years or even decades, it’s amazing to see someone change in such short amount of time.
Before I finish this post, here’s a video of him petting one of our dogs while I was holding him: