It’s the twentieth. I may not have been making as many of my non-regular posts, but I’m going to be consistent with my regular posts. Including this month’s blog status report.
The reason I’ve not been making as many “non-regular” posts is that I’ve been focusing more on my campaign site.
In fact, I’ve made 14 posts on my campaign site over the past two months compared to only two posts on this site in the past month.
The 14 posts on my campaign site:
- That Gate on Corby Way, Huber Heights posted on April 19, 2021
- Is It Normal for Cities to be Members of Their Respective Chamber of Commerce? posted on April 8, 2021
- My Trip to the Huber Heights Yard Waste Site posted on April 5, 2021
- Huber Heights Community Cleanup posted on April 2, 2021
- May 4, 2021 Primary Sample Ballots are Available posted on March 31, 2021
- Introducing the Joseph Hendrix Huber Heights Ward 3 Campaign Transparency Portal posted on March 30, 2021
- Solar Panels on City Hall? posted on March 24, 2021
- Ward 3 Walks - Literally Running for Council posted on March 18, 2021
- Consultant Agreement Metadata posted on March 15, 2021
- Amend the Schommer Resolution Into Two Resolution & Amend the Schommer Consultation Agreement posted on March 14, 2021
- Three Primary Documents for the Huber Heights City Manager’s Resignation posted on March 12, 2021
- Fact-Checking my Interview on Truman’s Town Hall posted on March 10, 2021
- Joe’s Conversation with Local Podcaster Matt Truman posted on March 8, 2021
- Joe’s Huber Heights Ward 3 Council Member Interview posted on March 3, 2021
The two posts on this site this month:
My Alexa rank continues to slip - it’s nearing two million now:
- Global Rank → 1,734,555
Nothing special from my Google Analytics except consistant views:
- Sessions → 4628
- Users → 4167
- Pageviews → 5654
Google Search Console
Same thing for my Search Console - consistant clicks & impressions:
- Clicks → 2,830
- Search Impressions → 76,500
- Average position → 26.2
AdSense has been weird these past few months. Three times my ad serving has been limited.
The first time was for eleven days from December 19th through December 30th.
The second time was for fifteen days from January 22nd through February 6th.
The third time was for fourteen days from March 4th through March 18th.
Here’s a graph reflecting my earnings and impressions zeroing out each time:
The only common element I’ve been able to determine between each time is that my earnings reached the payout threshold - $100. We’ll see if that happens the next time I reach the payout threshold.
In the meantime, here’s my AdSense stats for this month:
- Balance → $55.77
- Estimated earnings → $74.75
- Impressions → 14,109
- Clicks → 131
Both my Moz domain authority and the number of linking domains are up one:
Moz Domain Authority → 32 Moz Linking Domains → 500
- Earnings / 1,000 sessions = $74.75 / 4.628 = $16.15
- Earnings / 1,000 pageviews = $74.75 / 5.654 = $13.22
- Earnings / 1,000 impressions = $74.75 / 14.109 = $5.30
- Earnings / day = $74.75 / 31 = $2.41
- Sessions / day = 4,628 / 31 = 149.3
- Pageviews / day = 5,654 / 31 = 182.4
- Impressions / day = 14,109 / 31 = 455.1