May 2021 Blog Statistics
For the forty-first time, it’s the twentieth. Well, actually it’s probably the gazillionth time it’s the twentieth - but this is my 41st blog stats post.
That’s right, I’ve been consistently doing these posts since January 2018.
I’m starting to write more again with four posts written this month:
- My Exercise Routine
- I Want to Want Something
- April 2021 Book Reading List
- Sometimes The Unit is Not the Unit
The most posts I’ve ever written in a month were in July 2019 and September 2019 with eight posts in each month. I was really hustling back then.
On my campaign site, I also wrote four posts:
- Campaign Strategy Overview - My Facebook Strategy posted on May 19, 2021
- Campaign Strategy Overview - Choosing This Website posted on May 10, 2021
- 2021 Huber Heights Ward 3 Primary Results posted on May 5, 2021
- Make Huber Heights City Emails Publicly Available posted on April 29, 2021
Not-so-fun, sad fact: I didn’t make it past the primary. Oh well, that frees me up for the rest of the year.
My Alexa rank slipped another 100,000 points, but I’m still under a million:
- Global Rank → 1,843,741
However, my Google Analytics shows that I have consistant views:
- Sessions → 6,545
- Users → 5,805
- Pageviews → 8,059
Google Search Console
And my Search Console shows consistant clicks & impressions:
- Clicks → 3,330
- Search Impressions → 89,800
- Average position → 28.5
AdSense is awesome - I’m once again above the threshold of $100. Let’s see if my account gets limited again when they pay me.
Here are my AdSense stats for this month:
- Balance → $140.96
- Estimated earnings → $113.23
- Impressions → 19,465
- Clicks → 191
My Moz Domain Authority dropped by one, but my linking domains increased by five:
Moz Domain Authority → 31 Moz Linking Domains → 505
- Earnings / 1,000 sessions = $113.23 / 6.545 = $17.30
- Earnings / 1,000 pageviews = $113.23 / 8.059 = $14.05
- Earnings / 1,000 impressions = $113.23 / 19.465 = $5.82
- Earnings / day = $113.23 / 30 = $3.77
- Sessions / day = 6,545 / 30 = 218.2
- Pageviews / day = 8,059 / 30 = 268.6
- Impressions / day = 19,465 / 30 = 648.83