February 2022 Book Reading List
March 3, 2022
February may be the short month, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t get any reading done.
I read 25 books to my son but only 4 books to my daughter.
I read two books for myself.
Books I Read to My Children
Books I Read to My Son
Here are the 25 books I read to my son:
- A Day at the Seashore
- A Sweet-Smelling Garden
- Are You My Mother?
- Be Mindful, Donald
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Cows Can’t Fly
- Disney Princess ABCs
- Dog Breath The Horrible Trouble with Hally Tosis
- Dr. Seuss’s Oh, Baby! Go, Baby!
- Early Days Farm Animals
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!
- I Will Always Love You
- I Wish That I Had Duck Feet
- If You Give a Moose a Muffin
- Just a Toy
- Little Excavator
- Max and the Tag-Along Moon
- Mine! A Sesame Street Book About Sharing
- Sesame Street Babies Too Big for Diapers
- The Alphabet Book by P.D. Eastman
- The Ear Book
- Thomas and the Dinosaur
- When the Leaf Blew In
- Whose Tools?
Books I Read to My Daughter
And here are the 4 books I read to my daughter:
The Books I Read for Me
Finally, here are the two I read:
Leave a Reply
Thank you. Your comment will be visible after approval.
Your comment has been submitted, but their seems to be an error. Check your browser console for more details.