November 2018 Blog Statistics
Slow and steady wins the race, right? While my blog stats have been consistently good, I haven’t had an exceptional month since August. But really, every month since August has been as good, it’s just there hasn’t been a huge change.
This is my eleventh blog stats report. If you want to check out previous ones, just check the blog statistics tag section. I used to list and link all previous blog stats reports on each report, but that list is starting to get quite long.
I published seven blog articles this month:
- Bumped App Review - Earn Stock Instead of Cash Back
- We’ve Got Hard Water
- My Robinhood Stock Picks for October 2018
- October 2018 Book Reading List
- Does Null Equal Null in Java?
- Is Ebates Safe?
- Five Rivers Metroparks Levy - Why I’m Voting No in 2018
And now for the numbers:
- Global Rank → 893,840
- Rank in the United States → 161,491
- Total Sites Linking In → 115
- Sessions → 1,408
- Users → 1,227
- Pageviews → 1,756
Google Analytics Graph for November
Google Search Console
- Clicks → 672
- Search Impressions → 32,400
- Average position → 18.9
Google Search Console Graph for November
New for this month’s AdSense report is my “balance.” This is my total AdSense balance, which includes this blog as well as other properties. Currently, the only other “property” is my Puppy Snuggles blog. It may include AdMob data in the future; AdMob is essentially AdSense for Apps.
AdSense doesn’t pay out until my balance reaches $100. My first post on this blog was in September 2015, so I have quite a way to go before I can cash out.
- Balance → $31.67
- Estimated earnings → $1.40
- Impressions → 1,131
- Clicks → 3
- Earnings / 1,000 sessions = $1.40 / 1.408 = $0.99
- Earnings / 1,000 pageviews = $1.40 / 1.756 = $0.80
- Earnings / 1,000 impressions = $1.40 / 0.798 = $1.75
- Earnings / day = $1.40 / 31 = $0.05
- Sessions / day = 1,408 / 31 = 45.4
- Pageviews / day = 1,756 / 31= 56.6
- Impressions / day = 798 / 31 = 25.7
As always, you’re welcome to share a link to a blog stat post on your own blog in the comments below.