This is the final book reading list I’ll be writing this year - since I write about the previous month at the beginning of the next, I won’t be writing December 2019’s until January 2020.
A whole ‘nother decade.
Books I Read to My Son
I read nineteen different books to my son this month:
- 5 Little Apples
- 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
- Baby Einstein Playful Discoveries: Who Lives Here?
- Baby Einstein: See and Spy Shapes
- Biscuit’s Pet & Play Christmas: A Touch & Feel Book
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Can a Cat Quack?
- Daddy Loves Me
- Dear Zoo
- Eric Carle’s Opposites
- Hey Diddle Diddle by Melissa Everett and illustrated by Mary Manning
- Newtonian Physics for Babies
- Peekaboo in the Jungle
- Spot’s First Words
- Star Wars ABC
- What Am I? Truck
- When? Seek N’ Slide
- Whooo Loves You?
- Whose Tools?
The crazy thing is I’ll have to start adding another section for another child soon - I’ll be a dad a second time by the end of this month.
Books Stories I Read for Me
I finally finished the book I’ve been reading since July - 99 Classic Science-Fiction Short Stories.
I finished the final 25 stories:
- Beyond Lies the Wub by Philip K. Dick
- Mr. Spaceship by Philip K. Dick
- Piper in the Woods by Philip K. Dick
- The Crystal Crypt by Philip K. Dick
- The Defenders by Philip K. Dick
- The Eyes Have It by Philip K. Dick
- The Golden Man by Philip K. Dick
- The Gun by Philip K. Dick
- The Hanging Stranger by Philip K. Dick
- The Skull by Philip K. Dick
- Tony and the Beetles by Philip K. Dick
- Asleep in Armageddon by Ray Bradbury
- The Fight of the Good Ship Clarissa by Ray Bradbury
- The Pendulum by Ray Bradbury
- The Light Machine by Ray Cummings
- The Man Who Lived by Raymond F. O’Kelley
- The Doom of London by Robert Barr
- Virus X Roquia by Robert Welles Ritchie
- Sultana’s Dream by Sakhawat Hussain
- As Easy as A.B.C. by Rudyard Kipling
- Glamour by Seabury Quinn
- A Lost Opportunity by Tudor Jenks
- A Tricycle For Two by W.L. Alden
- Professor’s Van Wagener’s Eye by W.L. Alden
- The Professor’s Jump by W.L. Alden
I’ve begun reading my next book already. It’s much shorter, and non-fiction - going with my fiction/non-fiction/fiction/non-fiction pattern I’ve been aiming for.
The book I’m reading now (which I’ll name next month after I’ve finished it) should help me with one of my 2019 goals - although I have less than a month to do said goal!
That’s it for now. Feel free to comment below what you’ve been reading recently!