This month concludes two year’s worth of blog stats, and it’s been a wild ride.
I was able to publish four posts this month:
- The 2019 Cincinnati Cybersecurity Conference
- How to Get Paid for Spending Money
- November 2019 Book Reading List
- I Published My First “Low Content” KDP Book - A Sudoku Puzzle Book
Although the Alexa ranking is gone for the old domain, Alexa still states that there are 61 total sites linking into that domain.
The Alexa ranking stayed steady for the new domain.
- Global Rank → 241,132
- Rank in the United States → 68,726
- Total Sites Linking In → 4
- Sessions → 1,553
- Users → 1,380
- Pageviews → 2,017
Google Analytics Graph for December
Google Search Console
Google Search Console for joehxblog.com
- Clicks → 410
- Search Impressions → 11,900
- Average position → 67.6
Google Search Console Graph for joehxblog.com in December
Google Search Console for hendrixjoseph.github.io
- Clicks → 1
- Search Impressions → 41
- Average position → 33.8
Google Search Console Graph for hendrixjoseph.github.io in December
Sum of Stats for Google Search Console
I’m not sure how much sense it makes to add the search impressions together since the search impressions for the new domain is rounded to the nearest 100. Nevertheless, here they are:
- Clicks → 441
- Search Impressions → 11,941
I must be doing something right - I received an email from Google AdSense with the subject November report: your revenue grew by 100%. Great progress!
100%? Wow! It sounds a whole lot more than going from one dollar to two!
Screenshot of the Google AdSense email.
I’m a bit confused about how my “estimated earnings” are $5.81 while my balance last month was $50.17. That only an increase of $2.15.
Maybe “estimated earnings” aren’t necessarily applied to the balance right away?
- Balance → $52.32
- Estimated earnings → $5.81
- Impressions → 2,605
- Clicks → 20
Google AdSense Graph for December
- Earnings / 1,000 sessions = $5.81 / 1.087 = $3.74
- Earnings / 1,000 pageviews = $5.81 / 1.553 = $4.21
- Earnings / 1,000 impressions = $5.81 / 1.675 = $2.23
- Earnings / day = $5.81 / 30 = $0.19
- Sessions / day = 1,087 / 30 = 51.8
- Pageviews / day = 1,553 / 30 = 46.0
- Impressions / day = 1,675 / 30 = 86.8