February 2018 Blog Statistics
It’s already been a month since I did the previous (& first!) blog stats report, so it’s time for another one.
In the past month, I was able to write five posts or articles:
- The Illusion of Communication
- Number Nerd Holidays
- When Is Energy Efficiency Worth the Investment?
- January 2018 Book Reading List
- 5 Ways to Make Extra Cash with No Upfront Investment
I also had a bit of an issue with the commenting system I implemented last November, but hopefully it’s working now. At least I have been able to successfully get comments both on this blog and my other blog, Puppy Snuggles.
I also cleaned up the CSS and HTML for the comments to give it a more Wordpress-feel. Initially, I thought that’s what broke the comment system, but it’s apparently something else. I also put the sidebar that appears on the main pages on the post pages, too. If you’re on mobile, the sidebar is actually below the posts.
I’m wanting to revamp the tags on my blog, but I haven’t gotten around to that, yet.
- Global Rank → 1,593,646
- Rank in the United States → 285,409
- Total Sites Linking In → 119
- Sessions → 1,884
- Users → 1,304
- Pageviews → 2,746
Google Analytics Graph for February
- Estimated earnings → $1.75
- Impressions → 1,945
- Clicks → 4
- Earnings / 1,000 sessions = $1.75 / 1.884 = $0.93
- Earnings / 1,000 pageviews = $1.75 / 2.746 = $0.63
- Earnings / 1,000 impressions = $1.75 / 1.945 = $0.90
- Earnings / day = $1.75 / 31 = $0.06
- Sessions / day = 1,884 / 31 = 60.8
- Pageviews / day = 2,746 / 31 = 88.6
- Impressions / day = 1,945 / 31 = 62.7
What’s interesting is despite having a lower Alexa rank (which is good) and an increased number of sessions, pageviews, and impressions, I made 9¢ less than last month. While 9¢ doesn’t sound like much, it is about a 5% difference.
At least the blog still made money from AdSense.