Another month over, another book reading list.
It’s crazy I’ve been doing these “book reading lists” for almost two years now - my first was in January 2018 - although I did skip the month of February 2019.
Books I Read to My Son
What’s also crazy is that I’ve been consistently reading to my son almost since the day he was born.
My first “book reading list” that mentions reading to him is April 2018 - and really couldn’t have been any sooner, since he was born at the end of March.
Here’s what I read to him this month:
- A Picnic with Monet
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Dear Zoo by Rod Campbell
- First Words The Farm
- Giraffes Can’t Dance
- Goodnight Moon
- Good Night, New Baby
- Harry the Dirty Dog
- Hooray For Wonderful Me!
- I Love My Puppy by Caroline Jayne Church
- I Love You This Much
- Newtonian Physics for Babies
- Pat Them Gently
- Peekaboo in the Jungle
- Pooh’s Best Day A Book About Weather
- Spot Loves His Daddy
- Tails Are Not For Pulling
- The Very Best Daddy of All
- When? Slide N’ Peek
- Where is Baby’s Pumpkin?
- You Are My Sunshine by Caroline Jayne Church
You’ll notice one item on the list isn’t linked - First Words The Farm. Despite having an ISBN on the book (9784577558972) I can’t find any evidence the book even exists on the Internet.
Front of the mystery book.
Back of the mystery book.
Publication details - including ISBN “9784577558972”, barcode “082116032472”, publisher name, etc.”
Books Stories I Read for Me
I’ve trying to finish the “book” I’m reading now - 99 Classic Science-Fiction Short Stories - as quickly as possible.
I’ve been working on it since July and am itching to get to another book.
This month I read stories fifty-three through seventy-four:
- Youth by Isaac Asimov
- Advanced Chemistry by Jack G. Huekels
- A Relic of the Pliocene by Jack London
- A Thousand Deaths by Jack London
- Planchette by Jack London
- The Curious Fragment by Jack London
- The Man With the Gash by Jack London
- The Red One by Jack London
- The Shadow and the Flash by Jack London
- The Strength of the Strong by Jack London
- The Unparalleled Invasion by Jack London
- When the World Was Young by Jack London
- The Pygmy Planet by Jack Williamson
- Regeneration by Katherine MacLean & Charles Dye
- Games by Katherine MacLean
- The Carnivore by Katherine MacLean
- The Natives by Katherine MacLean
- Report on Grand Central Terminal Miles by Leo Szilard
- The Gostak and the Doshes by John Breuer
- Uncommon Castaway by Nelson Slade Bond
- The Last Survivor by Peter B. Kyne
- Adjustment Team by Philip K. Dick
That leaves, what, 25 stories left? I can do it!