It’s the twentieth. And as I’ve been doing for 39 posts now, it’s time for my monthly blog stat reports.
I’ve been focusing more on my campaign site, so I haven’t spent the time I normally do on this site.
That said, I did write three posts this month:
The three posts I wrote this month are:
- No-Shave Winter - 121 Selfies Across 121 Days
- February 2021 Book Reading List
- 3D Colorspace Geometry
Last month, my Alexa rank was under a million. Now it’s back over a million:
- Global Rank → 1,273,337
Nothing special here, other than consistant views:
- Sessions → 4,502
- Users → 4,000
- Pageviews → 5,237
Google Search Console
- Clicks → 3,180
- Search Impressions → 77,800
- Average position → 24.8
My ad serving has been limited once again. This is the third time in the past three months.
The first time was from December 19th through December 30th - 11 days.
The second time was from January 22nd through February 6th - 15 days.
This time it started on March 4th. It looks as if it may have lifted as of March 18th (so 14 days) but there still is the following warning at the top of my AdSense console:
No one knows exactly why, but everyone is assuming it’s a problem with Google’s AI.
- Balance → $129.43
- Estimated earnings → $55.08
- Impressions → 7,272
- Clicks → 71
Moz Domain Authority → 31 Moz Linking Domains → 499
- Earnings / 1,000 sessions = $55.08 / 4.502 = $12.23
- Earnings / 1,000 pageviews = $55.08 / 5.237 = $10.52
- Earnings / 1,000 impressions = $55.08 / 7.272 = $7.57
- Earnings / day = $55.08 / 28 = $1.97
- Sessions / day = 4,502 / 28 = 160.8
- Pageviews / day = 5,237 / 28 = 187.0
- Impressions / day = 7,272 / 28 = 259.7