February 2019 Blog Statistics
February 20, 2019
February has been a frustrating month for me in the blogosphere, for reasons I cannot disclose at the moment - although I probably will be able to Friday. My stats are down, too, but not as bad as they used to be.
I was able to publish five posts this month:
- Fixing My Wife’s Timex Ironman Watch
- January 2019 Book Reading List
- How Marginal Tax Rates Affect Effective Rates
- Second Half 2018 Merch by Amazon Sales Report
- How Do You Report Virtual Currency Transactions to the IRS?
I also have some new “sections” on this site that aren’t blog posts per se:
- Blog post archive which is a little different than my “sitemap” page in that you can link to a specific month or a specific year.
- Comment archive with every comment on this blog on one page. The comments might not make 100% sense without context, but it’s more for me to be able to find comments quickly if I so desire.
- Featured section where I attempt to archive places that backlink this site.
- Referral links section where I list referral links that might make me money if you click on them - most of them are redirects.
A few of these have existed for several months now. I’m just now remembering to mention them on one of my monthly blog stat posts.
- Global Rank → 1,089,842
- Rank in the United States → 272,918
- Total Sites Linking In → 122
- Sessions → 1,440
- Users → 1,299
- Pageviews → 2,036
Google Analytics Graph for February
Google Search Console
- Clicks → 736
- Search Impressions → 31,900
- Average position → 23.3
Google Search Console Graph for February
- Balance → $34.59
- Estimated earnings → $0.48
- Impressions → 1,145
- Clicks → 0
I also now am displaying my AdSense monthly graph since they’re no longer flat and boring:
Google AdSense Graph for February
- Earnings / 1,000 sessions = $0.48 / 1.44 = $0.33
- Earnings / 1,000 pageviews = $0.48 / 2.036 = $0.24
- Earnings / 1,000 impressions = $0.48 / 1.145 = $0.42
- Earnings / day = $0.48 / 31 = $0.02
- Sessions / day = 1,769 / 31 = 46.5
- Pageviews / day = 2,189 / 31= 65.7
- Impressions / day = 1,255 / 31 = 36.9
Leave a Reply
Thank you. Your comment will be visible after approval.
Your comment has been submitted, but their seems to be an error. Check your browser console for more details.