The year is already half over, meaning this is the sixth blog statistics report with six more to go this year. I’m looking forward to December’s end-of-year report when I can graph these values, although I suppose six values are enough to graph.
A few meta status comments regarding this blog:
I revamped the tags section: instead of having a separate page for each tag, I have one page with a list of tags, and a list of what posts are under that tag
I also added a referral link page just for the fun of it - all referral links on that page are just redirects to the actual link
Finally, although I haven’t done it yet, I’ll be removing the StumbleUpon share/stumble social media button. StumbleUpon is closing down at the end of the month. It’s being effectively replaced by Mix. I do have a Mix profile and might add a Mix share button to replace the StumbleUpon button.
If you want to view the previous months’ statistic reports, click on one of the following links:
- January 2018 Blog Statistics
- February 2018 Blog Statistics
- March 2018 Blog Statistics
- April 2018 Blog Statistics
- May 2018 Blog Statistics
I was able to publish four blog posts in the past month:
- 4th of July Independence Day Themed Table Topics
- Will Making Twice-Monthly Half Mortgage Payments Save Money?
- 2004 Honda Civic Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- May 2018 Book Reading List
Onto the numbers:
- Global Rank → 1,132,272
- Rank in the United States → 181,152
- Total Sites Linking In → 148
- Sessions → 1,251
- Users → 1,081
- Pageviews → 1,636
Google Analytics Graph for June
- Estimated earnings → $1.26
- Impressions → 863
- Clicks → 1
- Earnings / 1,000 sessions = $1.26 / 1.251 = $1.01
- Earnings / 1,000 pageviews = $1.26 / 1.636 = $0.77
- Earnings / 1,000 impressions = $1.26 / 0.863 = $1.46
- Earnings / day = $1.26 / 31 = $0.04
- Sessions / day = 1,251 / 31 = 40.4
- Pageviews / day = 1,636 / 31= 52.8
- Impressions / day = 863 / 31 = 27.8
I’ve done better with earnings - which is probably the most important number! But my Alexa has slipped back over 1 million since April when it was under a million.
I think I’m doing fine - probably better than if I didn’t do these blog reports and keep track.
If you do blog statistic reports, feel free to share the URL of your most recent one in the comment section below.